THE COUNTDOWN FOR NANOWRIMO 2007

Thursday, November 1, 2007

IT'S ARRIVED!

Yep! November 1st - and the start of NanNoWriMo!

I was up early (for other reasons) but after breakfast decided to do some gardening before starting my new masterpiece.

Procrastination, and all those other horrible words, I think.

Anyway I eventually buckled down and have written today's quota.

It's always nice to know that this is all about quantity - and not quality, which is seriously lacking!

I tried to get into the NaNo site to post my word count but it threw me out. I think we're going to be having trouble with it this year!

2 comments:

Inkpot said...

Procrastination is the bane of all writers (well, me anyway). The NaNoWriMo site is SOOOO slow this year, it is off putting. Well done on starting and getting such a good word count. Here's to 30 days of madness! :D

Valpot said...

Yes, but you beat me well!