THE COUNTDOWN FOR NANOWRIMO 2007

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

FINALLY MADE MY DAILY WORD COUNT!

Not, I quickly add, the total I should be at today - which is almost half-way, at 23,338 words.

No, today I finally wrote the required 1667 words plus an extra 66 words.

I now have reached the grand total of 7, 389 words!

Well, could be worse, I suppose.

Today Tofpot did her best to disrupt my writing by pleading to be allowed to sleep in my lap instead of on her mat. Auntie P always picks her up, she said, so what could I do? :)

No news today (or should I say tomorrow?) yet from our travelling Nanowrimo, and sadly no word wars. 2008 will be the big year - to beat our record and all other records!

1 comment:

Inkpot said...

Well done on getting your word count done. Ignore Tofpot, she is not helping you write, so kick her to the side lines (metaphorically, not literally). 2008 is going to be a great NANO year. :D